B2B Channel Incentives and Distributor Promotions
Published by: Online Rewards Channel Incentives
Channel incentives and distributor or dealer promotions help create meaningful partnerships that increase loyalty and sales in the business-to-business (B2B) space based on purchase volumes and value.
Dealer promotions and distributor incentives are designed to inform, persuade, or remind your channel partners of your brand messaging and benefits.
In one case study, a B2B channel incentive program helped an organization increase revenue by more than 32% (as well as many other great results).
A well-constructed B2B loyalty program for distributors and channel partners will help you:
- Clearly communicate your brand
- Launch new products
- Increase sales of existing products
- Direct sales efforts to specific products or brands
- Expand your distribution network
- Stay top-of-mind with your market between sales opportunities
- Increase revenue and market share
- Better trained sales force (on your brand's features and benefits)
- Increased sales earn incentive rewards
- Highly engaged sales representatives
In some cases, distributors may be reluctant to take advantage of sales promotions based on volume purchases because they have no plan to move the excess inventory. An incentive professional can help the B2B partner structure a custom channel incentive program that helps the distributor sell the inventory through to their customers (pull-through incentive).
As with any partner incentive program, it’s important to start with clear objectives, then gear the program to that particular channel partner audience. By contracting with an incentive company that specializes in B2B marketing, you’ll be able to customize everything from the rule structure to reward options.